In “Dr Rosa Bašić” dental office, we offer several types of anti-age programs for the face and body. Depending on your needs and desires, we will give you the best treatment that will rejuvenate you and make you look the way you want.
Hyaluron is a completely natural substance that is present in human skin. Over time, with aging, hyaluron and collagen reduce over time as a result of aging process. Application of hyaluron in the skin leads to the creation of fibroblasts that produce collagen and elastin. In this way, the region where hyaluron is applied becomes refreshed.
Hyaluronic fillers are sterile, biodegradable, highly elastic, transparent, isotonic, homogeneous, injectable implants.
What are hyaluronic fillers for?
- Plumping and enhancing the lips
- Smoothing out lines around mouth
- Changing the shape of the lips
- Correcting the asymmetry of the lips
- Filling nasolabial wrinkles (deep smile lines that run from the side of the nose to corners of the mouth)
- Marionette lines (wrinkles at the corner of the mouth)
- Wrinkles on the forehead
- Worry lines that run across your forehead
- Enhancing the cheekbones
- Enhancing and restoring volume to sunken cheeks or temples
- Nose correction
- Acne scars
- Enhancing jawline
- Enhancing cleavage
- Rejuvenating hands
We will apply the appropriate technique and material depending on what you want to achieve, since there are many techniques for the use of fillers.
The concept of mesotherapy involves the injection of active substances into the middle layer of the skin (mesoderm). Depending on the injected cocktail, different effects are achieved.
Body mesotherapy includes:
- Cellulite treatment
- Skin rejuvenation of abdomen, knees, chin and thighs
Mesotherapy of face, neck, cleavage and hands includes:
- Regeneration and revitalization of skin making it healthier, younger looking, glossier, more elastic and more smooth
- Deep bio-revitalisation to fill wrinkles on the face, neck, cleavage and hands
- Hair growth in males and females
Lypolysis implies the injection of active substances that lead to the melting of localized fat deposits.
Depending on the patient’s wishes, we will make a treatment plan that will achieve the best results.